Welcome to Integrated Behavioral Health
Integrated Behavioral Health has three locations in New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Metairie. We have specialized in caring for children, adolescents, and adults coping with a wide array of psychological conditions. We provide coordination of care with a multidisciplinary, integrated approach with expertise in psychotherapy, psychopharmacology, and the most up-to-date alternative treatments.
Research in mental health has demonstrated that there are both psychological and biological/genetic factors in any mental phenomena. Adequate treatment of psychiatric conditions requires a thorough knowledge of these principles. Our clinicians have education and training that provides them with the knowledge and tools to provide care that incorporates a full spectrum of treatment approaches.
We seek to provide individualized, comprehensive treatment through these principles:
- Carefully and openly addressing the specific concerns of our patients
- Providing the time and space needed to understand the often complex situation of every patient
- Integrating a multi-disciplinary, evidence-based approach to each patient’s unique circumstances
- Setting goals in partnership with patients to move forward towards their individual objectives
- Ensuring continuity of care by providing a stable, ongoing relationship with your doctor and therapist