Welcome to Integrated Behavioral Health
Integrated Behavioral Health has three locations in New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Metairie. We have specialized in caring for children, adolescents, and adults coping with a wide array of psychological conditions. We provide coordination of care with a multidisciplinary, integrated approach with expertise in psychotherapy, psychopharmacology, and the most up-to-date alternative treatments.
Research in mental health has demonstrated that there are both psychological and biological/genetic factors in any mental phenomena. Adequate treatment of psychiatric conditions requires a thorough knowledge of these principles. Our clinicians have education and training that provides them with the knowledge and tools to provide care that incorporates a full spectrum of treatment approaches.
We seek to provide individualized, comprehensive treatment through these principles:
- Carefully and openly addressing the specific concerns of our patients
- Providing the time and space needed to understand the often complex situation of every patient
- Integrating a multi-disciplinary, evidence-based approach to each patient’s unique circumstances
- Setting goals in partnership with patients to move forward towards their individual objectives
- Ensuring continuity of care by providing a stable, ongoing relationship with your doctor and therapist
IBH is now a Janssen certified Ketamine treatment center
IBH is a certified Spravato treatment center. Spravato is the new FDA-approved ketamine nasal spray for treatment resistant depression. You may be a good candidate for Spravato if you have tried multiple antidepressants for depression and have gotten poor response or intolerable side effects.
Call our dedicated line 504-702-6748 or email us at email@example.com for a consultation.